Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
- You are a passionate developer who is curious and has unending enthusiasm for solving problems
- You are a team player who can work independently and takes pride in your own work
- You always look for ways to improve your work and welcome constructive feedback
- You are not afraid to challenge existing solutions and feel comfortable proposing better solutions
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge and venturing into Linux kernel and user-space programming
- You are good at breaking down a large problem into its constituent components; the flow from defining requirements, design specifications, code review and test verification is well understood by you
- You are someone who has always enjoyed developing tools and scripts to help automate anything which can be automated! A smooth-running end to end flow of software tools and executables is what makes your day
- You believe that SW quality is something that should be assumed to exist and good quality and readable code goes through cycles of unit testing and peer-reviews before submitting
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in the implementation and debugging any software/hardware issues when needed is in your DNA
- You feel strongly about the term ‘design for reuse” and the use of modern modular SW design techniques
- You are passionate about right-sized and efficient SW development processes and tools which make things go more smoothly
- Design and develop Windows drivers, libraries and application modules for interfacing with the InferX platform
- Design and develop bootloader for our next generation InferX SoC
- Evaluate and devise plans to maximize the InferX platform software performance
- Develop pre-silicon and post-silicon testing, diagnostic and performance analysis tools
- Diagnose and fix performance and integration issues across the software stack using simulators and emulation platforms before silicon tapeout
- Collaborate with the softlogic, architecture, compiler and silicon teams to design a SoC that is platform software and customer friendly
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software/system development
- Highly proficient in C/C++
- Experience with developing, debugging, certifying and creating installers for Windows 10/11 drivers and applications
- Experience with the following peripherals and protocols is a plus: PCIe, USB, Thunderbolt, I2C
- Prior exposure of boot loader, power management and secured boot is a plus
- Collaborate with hardware and silicon designers to root cause system issues
- Experience with performance analysis and profiling
- Familiarity with developing unit tests alongside production code
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git, Jira, and modern collaboration tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- BS or higher in computer/software engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.