Reporting to the Head of HR for North America, the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition will work closely with business leaders, local HR, and headquarters Talent Acquisition to increase candidate pipelines, enhance employer branding, and drive candidate throughput throughout the recruitment life cycle. This is an opportunity to help articulate, define, and implement the TA strategy for the region. The Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition is motivated by solving business problems, developing programs and processes and building/leading high performing TA teams.
With an employee base that’s spread across multiple geographic locations (San Jose, CA, San Diego, CA, Austin, TX, Ottawa, Canada) you will partner on setting direction, delivering, and executing recruiting strategies for experienced, technical and university recruiting programs.
This role requires senior management experience in talent acquisitions, excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with and influence all levels of the organization. As the ideal candidate, you can achieve results in a dynamic, matrixed environment. You are proactive and have a solid team ethic and work effectively in a cross-functional environment. You coordinate priorities and initiatives, troubleshoot, and analyze complex problems, and lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Develop and execute talent strategies that identify and acquire top diverse talent enabling TSMC business growth, vision, and mission.
- Build and develop a high performing and engaged team that effectively designs, implements, and delivers the talent strategies for the business.
- Assess the need for and develop strategies for University Recruitment programs.
- Partner with business executives, leaders, and all areas of HR to understand business needs, grow talent pipelines, and source for key positions within the company in the present, and in the future.
- Ensure performance metrics are aligned with objectives, utilized strategically, and communicated effectively.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in defining and implementing TA strategy, process, and execution
- Experience building rapport and interacting with key stakeholders and internal and external partners
- Experience as an in-house recruiter and with university recruitment, preferably at a strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills which maintain high performance and develop future talent
- Data driven capability – ability to use appropriate metrics that influence and drive decisions
- Demonstrable ability to improve efficiency, scalability, and customer experience
- Innovative, goal-oriented, and collaborative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a global technology firm, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Experience with corporate senior technical leadership recruiting including in house sourcing and selection and third-party vendor management
Type of HR professional that will flourish
- Results Focus – demonstrates acumen and accountability; ties work back to overall business impact
- Strong Collaborator – who partners with stakeholders for win-win
- Relationship Builder – who understands the importance of mutually beneficial partnerships to achieve business results
- Problem Solver – who likes to dig deep to identify root cause and work through resolution
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.