Job Description and Requirements
You will be part of an excellent development team in System Level Design space which is involved in creation of Virtual Prototypes (simulation models) for SoCs/MCUs, hardware boards, or even complete hardware benches, to cater to Software Development & Validation use cases for Automotive, AI or Server markets.
The role is for a Technical Motivator/Manager having the required technical skills or the ability to build the required skills quickly, and manage large teams and projects. You shall be responsible for multiple projects with a focus on applying existing processes and techniques for development of the state-of-the-art Virtual prototypes, and at the same time bring in innovation and improvements to enable complex customer use cases using Virtual prototypes.
BE / B. Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics with 8+ Years of relevant experience
Technology Specific skills:
- Oversee/manage modelling, integration and testing of peripherals, inside a SystemC based platform modelling framework, for different application domains like Automotive, Wireless etc.
- Understand modelling requirements of complex pieces of hardware for cost assessment and schedule perspective
- Oversee multi-member team in projects involving SoC platform creation/validation and SW/OS bring-up.
- Leadership qualities to motivate and align team members towards business goals and priorities
- Sound in C/C++.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in application development in assembly or higher-level languages.
- Understanding of SoC architectures.
- Experience in automotive domain including hands-on experience with tools like Simulink or CANoe. Understanding of different automotive applications like PT, Chassis, Infotainment, ADAS etc.
- Experience in SoC peripherals modelling using C/C++/SystemC/HDL.
- Experience in multi-core-based platform developments.
- Extensive experience in management techniques, ability to handle crucial conversations, negotiation skills.
- Exposure to project management tools like Jira, MPP, Kimble etc. is a plus
- Experience in management role for few years
- High energy person with the willingness to go an extra mile.
- A team player with direct customer facing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
As a motivator/manager of the R&D team in Synopsys, you will be responsible for
- Development and enhancements of features, flows and solutions
- Quality execution of software development projects, taking responsibility for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs
- Creation of reliable plans and effort estimates for your projects.
- Focus on innovation to ensure continuous product enhancements
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.