Website Alphawave Semi
What you’ll Do
- Acting as a senior member of Alphawave central DFT methodology group responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting flows across all company business units and projects
- Architecting methodologies and flows for an integrated, RTL centric “shift left” DFT environment across company IPs, chiplets and SoC designs.
- Developing automated verification test bench and sequence creation for DFT IP. Architecting end-2-end verification solutions from static design checks, through formal and sequence-based verification.
- Building IP/block and SoC level scan insertion flows and scripting ATPG retargeting procedures. Creating automated QoR checks for implementation quality control.
- Writing static timing constraints, creating waivers and devising flows for bullet proof timing checks
- Hiring, training and leading DFT engineers in day-to-day tasks and activities to fulfill company road map.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in complex SoC designs in RTL, DFT or FE capacity. Candidates with less experience may be considered for other senior technical roles.
- Vast experience to various DFT EDA tools from Tessent, SNPS and Cadence
- Good knowledge and understanding in Verilog/VHDL and SystemVerilog
- Exposure with CAD and automation. Good exposure for using de-Perl techniques in creating generic codes. Knowledge of TCL and Python is a plus.
- Extensively experienced with main DFT standards such as JTAG (1149.1/1149.6/1500), iJTAG (1687) and BIST techniques (memory BIST, logic BIST, interconnect BISTs)
- Track record in integrating custom made DFT logic for complex SoCs (System-On-Chip) and CoWoS (Chip-On-Wafer-On-Substrate) designs is highly desirable.
- Experience in SoC and IP/Block level scan insertion and ATPG, simulation of zero delay and SDF annotated test sequences.
- Experience in core wrapping, pattern retargeting & packetizing ATPG techniques. SSN knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in scripting/reviewing SCAN/MBIST timing constraints.
- Developing DFT rule bases and DFT-DRC checks with spyglass are valuable additions.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great Compensation Package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.