Cadence Design Systems is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst that specializes in Operations Finance at our Headquarter in San Jose, California
This person will join a cohesive team whose environment thrives on collaboration across geographies and departments within the broader Quote-to-Cash team of this publicly traded software company with $2.5B+ in annual revenue.
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
- A successful candidate will have strong business acumen and knowledge of ASC 606 and related guidance
- SAP Experience.
- Will assist the Deal Desk team influence business decisions by gathering the best available operations information and distilling the data to help the team in making recommendations to our management on the best course of action.
- Experience in both financial and operational data analysis
- Minimum four (4) years of related experience in financial analysis, forecasting, and reporting
- Knowledge of software and hardware accounting rules (strong understanding of ASC606 software revenue recognition)
- High business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel, MS Office, reporting and presentation proficient
- Manage weekly bookings/revenue/cash forecast for the North America region
- Manage Sales opportunities pipeline and coordination with Sales to ensure data are accurate
- Annual Review of SW renewals analysis
- Coordinates process as defined (ie. CPQ, Anaplan, Salesforce)
- Subject Matter Expert for our Sales quoting tools and perform data analysis of our commercial operations including, but not limited to sales and margin and other ad hoc analysis.
- Manage and implement process improvement projects with a focus on improving efficiency in core Finance processes such booking/revenue forecasting, reporting, business reviews, and systems capabilities/enhancements.
- Performs special projects
- Coordinates and interacts with DealDesk Team in providing analytical assistance and deal support
- Ability to work autonomously and drive process improvements
- Ability to engage with all levels of the organization
- Ad-hoc reporting and ability to multi-task
- Attention to Details
- Strong knowledge of ASC 606
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.