Website Siemens EDA
- Manage a team of product management professionals and develop expert knowledge of customer and market requirements, clinical trends and competitor activities through research, conference attendance, and close contact with key opinion leaders.
- Manage business relationships with advisory board members, KOLs and key development partners to ensure healthy dialogue, clear objectives, and efficient decision-making.
- Develop product roadmap that accounts for and integrates company financial objectives, clinical trends, technology enhancements, customer needs, and hospital economics.
- Conduct business analyses to define value and opportunities for new products and features.
- Define customer needs and translate those needs into requirements and capability goals for new products.
- Communicate and ensure alignment around short- and long-term product objectives.
- Define and facilitate user research including qualitative interviews, questionnaires, case observations, focus groups, and user testing. Synthesize information to develop strategies and recommendations.
- Facilitate efficient and sound decision-making throughout the development process to ensure new products and features are aligned with user needs, business needs, and established design principles.
- Guide and redirect (as needed) engineering activities to ensure a timely delivery of a successful product to market.
- Guide industrial design efforts to prioritize, facilitate, communicate, and document design decisions.
- Establish and manage cost and margin targets for the product lines and accessories.
- Collaborate closely with the downstream marketing and training departments to ensure the successful launch of new products.
- 10-15 years of experience as a Product Manager working with robotics or medical devices
- Endovascular experience required; Neurovascular experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Design, or related field
- Combination of hardware and software-based development experience
- Hands-on experience with mechanical design, industrial design, and interaction design preferred
- Demonstrated track record of defining, developing, and launching highly engineered products
- Must be passionate about design details and the user’s experience with products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to interact successfully with physicians, service providers, and senior management and staff
- Ability to travel up to 20-30% of the time
- Skill in managing multiple fast-paced and high-demand projects, successfully balancing discipline with a high-sense of urgency
- Nimble, ability to quickly pivot, make sense of change, and point teams in the right direction