This is a senior-level, position within the North America Sales Team that will focus on developing new businesses and manage existing business at both and OEM system and semiconductors companies in the North America market.
Qualified candidates must possess a strong ability to develop and build business engagements, comprehend and convey technical customer product requirements, have excellent customer management skills, and proven experience in negotiating and closing major business opportunities.
Candidates must effective and comfortable working across multi-national team environments.
- Ideally 10 – 15 years of experience in Silicon IP and SoC Design Services.
- 10 years of direct sales and business development experience.
- Proven experience forecasting and achieving quarterly revenue goals
- Ability in structuring, negotiating and closing contracts for IP and Design Services business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Creative business thinking
- Experienced and knowledgeable of end-to-end chip SoC development methods is a strong plus
- Experience in managing hardware development teams or projects is a strong plus
- Experience with consumer, industrial, or automotive programs a strong plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.