Timely collections of North America customer accounts receivable to achieve targeted results. Accounts receivable include multi-million-dollar transactions. To achieve these results, candidate will be required to develop, foster and manage key relationships with Cadence account managers/directors and customers.
Title: Sr. Credit & Collections Specialist – R42045
Location: Sandy, Utah
- Resolve client-billing problems and address accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Provide weekly and quarterly metrics reports with updates on collection status and analysis of movements on the accounts receivable ledger.
- Cash receipts – liaise with Order Management and Accounting teams to ensure correct cash application to customer accounts.
- Please Note: This is not a Call Center. This is a corporate office, and we are looking for a Sr. Credit & Collections Specialist to join our team.
- At least 5 years of collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Some credit experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word is essential.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- SAP, SharePoint, and Salesforce experience are preferred.
- Must be a self-starter capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a sense of urgency.
- Must be detail oriented with an eye for accuracy.
- Experience in high tech industry beneficial.
- Review open accounts receivable and engage in required collection efforts.
- Make outbound collection calls/emails in a professional manner while maintaining and improving customer relations.
- License key extensions – manage customer software access in line with customer payments.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for customer account portfolio. This involves examination of existing and future billings for all order types and an assessment of the expected collection dates.
- Prepare various reports as required.
- Occasional project work.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.