Achronix Semiconductor Corporation is a fabless semiconductor corporation based in Santa Clara, California, offering high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix is the only supplier to have both high-performance and high-density standalone FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) solutions in high-volume production. The Achronix FPGA and eFPGA IP offerings are further enhanced by ready-to-use PCIe accelerator cards targeting AI, ML, networking and data center applications. All Achronix products are supported by best-in-class EDA software tools.
- Provide support to customers worldwide to resolve challenging technical issues and ensure successful integration of Achronix programmable logic solutions
- Create reference/demo designs and other technical collateral such as user guides and application notes to showcase and document FPGA features to customers
- Work closely with engineering teams to drive product planning and implementation efforts
- Work with Applications and Systems Engineering teams for FPGA bringup, validation, and troubleshooting system-level tools
- Provide on-site support to customers as needed for issues ranging from software set-up to benchmarking and silicon characterization
- Extensive knowledge of Verilog and System Verilog
- Strong logic design and verification background
- Good communication and writing skills with ability to multi-task
- Extensive knowledge of timing constraints and STA
- VHDL knowledge
- Understanding of FPGA/programmable logic architecture and design flows
- Experience with memory interfaces (i.e., DDR4)
- Experience with SerDes and protocol IP such as PCIe, Interlaken, and 10G/40G/100G/400G Ethernet
- Experience with processors, specifically with relation to FPGA implementation
- At least five years of experience working with FPGAs and/or ASICs in an applications, system-level, design, or verification role
- Ability to work in the lab with test equipment (oscilloscopes, function generators, logic analyzers, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in EE, CE, or equivalent work experience
- The compensation range for this position is $150,000–$250,000. Salary ranges dependent on experience and location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.