At Cadence, we hire and develop innovators and leaders who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We offer amazing opportunities to grow, no matter where you are in your career. The ideal candidate will be energetic, innovative and enthusiastic about how to help customers solve their toughest verification problems using Cadence technology. Join our elite application engineering team for verification to work closely with the best AEs, PEs and R&D in EDA at a company listed in Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work as one of the World’s Best Workplaces™ year after year!
As an integral member of the North America Verification Field Applications Engineering (AE) Team, you will work directly with industry leading semiconductor and system companies to deploy Cadence’s market leading verification platforms including cutting edge technologies as Portable Stimulus Standard and machine learning. In this customer facing role you will provide the front line technical support in the pre and post-sales process and will work with the account team to come up with innovative solutions to address our customers’ most challenging problems in verification. You will own customer success!
In this role, you will develop customer specific verification requirements, including advanced verification component development, methodology support, and operation and maintenance of Cadence’s verification tools and services. You will support technical evaluations and benchmark development for Cadence’s market leading tools such as Xcelium simulation platform, vManager verification management platform, Perspec portable stimulus system and our vast VIP portfolio.
You will create and conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations for customers.
- Establish technical credibility and rapport with the customer and become the go-to expert for all of their technical inquiries and support
- In collaboration with R&D, provide in-depth technical assistance to help support advanced verification flows to secure design wins
- Champion the customer needs and work closely with R&D and marketing to develop competitive and creative technical solutions
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating Cadence’s solutions
- Write technical product literature such as application notes and technical articles
- Review new product proposals and device specifications
- Assume technical leadership roles in small teams as needed
- MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 1 year plus, experience with SystemVerilog, VHDL, Verilog
- 1 year plus of verification skills such as UVM testbench architecture, development and debug
- Strong RTL and Testbench debug skills
- Experience in writing scripts (Perl, Python or Tcl)
- Strong software, HDL design and verification skills
- Ability to quickly analyze verification environments and design complexity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to interact effectively with both external customers and R&D teams
- Experience with C/C++/SystemC
- Experience in deploying VIP in testbenches
- Knowledge of protocols like JTAG, UART, PCIe, AMBA, DDR
- Knowledge of design fundamentals such as architecture, micro-architecture,
- HDLs and Synthesis and timing
- Digital design experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.