Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data demanding industries today including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
Sr. SI/PI Engineer
- You will be responsible for developing SI, PI methodologies for Die Package (InfoOS & Interposer) and PCB including 2.5D packages.
- Responsibilities include driving Board/System level signal integrity requirements and compliance.
- Work & collaborate with Analog & Digital engineers to Co-design and run Simulations for SI/PI integrity during the ASIC development.
- Extraction of layouts, ability to perform electromagnetic and SPICE simulations to meet different IP Silicon noise specifications.
- Techniques in reduction of Crosstalk post analysis.
- Provide Stack up design and analysis suggestion for design team.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with extraction and simulation EDA tools – such as Sigrity suite of tools, Ansys HFSS, Hspice, and/or other simulation tools. Proficient with Cadence Allegro PCB designer or equivalent tool. Familiarity with Interposer Design will be a plus.
- Exposure to lab equipment and measurements including, Oscilloscopes, VNA (Vector Network Analysers) to measure and observer reflection characteristics & trace anomalies & TDR (Time Domain Reflector) impedance measurements for PCB integrity checks.
- Familiarity with both Serial and Parallel interface compliance simulations. Ability to conduct and use simulation and analysis as feedback tools to optimize designs to meet Signal Integrity (SI) and Power Integrity (PI) requirements, including but not limited to SSN mitigation, Crosstalk mitigation, Power Design Network optimization, and general signal loss efforts.
- Ability to work with IP suppliers to review their inputs and buffers and generate models for us by customers.
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.