Ansys empowers the world’s most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists. As a student intern, you will help develop our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in your field of study. You will work on a variety of impactful products to help maintain, advance, and accelerate Ansys products.
In this internship, you will support Electronics Business Unit. This is a 40-hour per week paid position starting January 2024 and ending in April 2024. This is a remote opportunity.
- Work alongside software developers during the design, implementation, and verification process of the 3D EM products.
- Develop prototypes or test new toolkits.
- Investigate defects in production code.
- Develop unit and regression tests.
- Analyze results and communicate findings using visualization software.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, or related technical degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to university after the completion of the internship program.
- Experience in programming languages, especially C++
- Experience with CAD tool is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.