Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we are enthusiastic learners and seasoned inventors. We are makers and visionaries who make technology safer. We are innovators who develop the software and hardware that drive the world’s high-performing chips for amazing things like autonomous vehicles, smart homes, and machines that learn. We embrace diversity as a company, so we can create solutions that serve not just technology but the humans behind it.
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual for the Solutions Engineering team to support Silicon Lifecycle Management (SLM) products. The ideal candidate will be reasonably experienced in RTL2GDS/Place & Route and has either supported Customers or willing to. Will also be responsible for providing feed-back/specs to improve the product.
The SLM team is very dynamic and provides an endless list of complex challenges that will require excellent problem-solving abilities and a winning mindset. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a world-class team of engineers responsible for delivering high-end HW solutions in the SLM space.
Key Qualifications: MSEE or BSEE with 4+ years of RTL2GDS/Place & Route experience
• Knowledge of the Synthesis & Physical implementation
• Customer-first, results-oriented mindset with sound judgment-making skills
• Excellent debugging skills
• Experience in DFT is a plus
• Collaborative approach and ability to develop excellent alliances cross-functionally
• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.