proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry, and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and play a leading role at Israel’s most promising startup. (By Globes – הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים של 2022 – גלובס (globes.co.il))
proteanTecs, a trailblazer in the field of advanced electronics deep data analytics, is looking for an experienced Software Tech Lead to join our rapidly growing software development team to lead the technical direction of software development projects, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure those project goals are met. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in software engineering, with a focus on building scalable, reliable, and maintainable systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on building scalable, reliable, and maintainable systems using Java and the Spring framework
- Strong experience in leading technical features\projects and driving the technical direction of software development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Proficiency in Java and the Spring framework
- Good experience with at least one of the cloud vendors: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with streaming or messaging services (like Kafka, RabbitMQ, or Flink)
- Strong experience with RDBMS databases
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Proficiency in Python is a bonus, but not required
- Drive the technical direction of software development projects
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers in the design and development of software solutions
- Architect and design scalable, reliable, and maintainable software systems
- Conduct proof of concepts (POCs) to explore new technologies and approaches
- Drive improvement of design processes, code, and product quality
- Monitor and suggest solutions to reduce technical debt
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies and apply this knowledge to improve our software development processes
- Coach and mentor software engineers to help them grow in their careers and improve their technical skills
As a Technical Leader at proteanTecs, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your excellent communication skills by collaborating with team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization. You will also have the opportunity to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple projects concurrently, skills that will be crucial to your success in this role.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.