Website Keysight EDA
Software is a strategic growth area for Keysight, and our enterprise entitlement management system (KSM) plays a pivotal role by enabling software management and automated license delivery for all Keysight products. As a customer-facing enterprise system, KSM is instrumental in bringing new business models and products to market while delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
If you’re a software architect who loves designing real world solutions and wants to prototype and implement them, come join our growth journey.
- Design and develop system components to process secure licensing transactions at scale
- Design system APIs and Web services to support integration with other ecosystems entities such as SaaS solutions, Keysight software products, back-office support and manufacturing systems
- Partner effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure designs are optimized for flexibility, simplicity and deliver a superior end-to-end customer experience
- Work with software developers and product managers to ensure the final product delivers stated design priorities
- Ensure functional definition and solution designs support the business goals
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- At least seven years of experience designing and coding solutions using procedural and object-oriented programming techniques
- At least five years of experience with AWS services such as CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, S3
- Strong understanding of microservices, event-driven architectures, serverless and container technologies (Lambda, Docker), and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, or equivalent
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database systems such as MySQL, Oracle, Mongo, DynamoDB, or equivalent
- Familiarity with AWS SDKs, full-stack development including API and database design, Amazon SQS, etc.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitLab
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines automated unit testing and build tools such as Jenkins.
- Self-starter with bias for action
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with software business, licensing models and electronic license enforcement technologies
- Industry certifications such as AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.