The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing test cases, regression automation, analyzing test results, and maintaining automatic test suites for ACE features. The candidate will also be working with cross-functional teams to solve various design and tool issues. The successful candidate will be working closely as part of the Software team to enhance the quality of our Software products.
- Must have good hands-on experience in Verilog, System Verilog and/or VHDL
- Strong expertise in a scripting language such as Perl/TCL/Python is essential for success in this role
- Experience in Synthesis, back end flow, FPGA architecture and implementing designs in hardware
- Exposure to Xilinx/Altera synthesis and Place and Route tools is a plus
- Ability to take high-level requirements and create solutions around them
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with a pro-active mindset
- Works well with other team members and has a collaborative approach
- Some prior experience in a Quality Assurance (QA) role is highly desired
- Knowledge of timing constraints and Static Timing Analysis (STA) is a plus
- BE/B. Tech or ME/M. Tech, prior work experience is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.