Website Keysight EDA
Do you want to work with and develop leading-edge 5G NR technology? Keysight is where you will work with talented engineers from around the world.
While working in an exciting environment as a part of a multicultural team, you will be responsible for investigating wireless RF automation solution, driving product quality improvement, providing support with customers for case integration and issue solving. You will have strong mentors and coaches to help you develop your career according to your experience, skills and interests.
– Designing / developing test cases based on Test Spec and Product document
– Test results analysis and defect catching
– Collecting test results and analysis the data to generate report of the quality/issues
– Based on test results, providing feedback/suggestion on the test cases improvement, and processing enhancement
– Providing support to customers remotely or onsite to solve the test issues
It is expected you have a Master degree in Wireless Telecommunication, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent disciplines with relevant experiences about 5+ years.
- Be familiar with wireless standard (LTE/5G NR)
- Strong background of wireless telecommunication
- Good concept and understanding about RF measurements or/and functional tests, performance tests etc.
- Be familiar with test instruments
- Good Programming Expertise, be familiar with C#, C, or python language, etc.
- Strong skill for problem analysis/debug/solving
- Strong initiative, ownership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.