Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
The primary and majority function of this job is to manage a team.
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts. Acts as Technical lead of projects that span multiple areas of a product. Broad and direct consulting with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Sets the technical direction for one area of a product.
Promotes innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into multiple areas of a product and to our people. Able to solve the most complex of technical problems.
Lead, manage and coach an excellent team of software developers and QA in development of a huge electronic components’ library supporting SAAS services.
- Lead the development efforts of an electronic components’ library on-premises and cloud-based SaaS solution for electronic manufacturing
- Close cooperation with internal and external consumers of the library APIs
- Be part of an agile team possessing end-to-end responsibility for design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, support, and other tasks that guarantee delivery of the high-quality software and within defined timeframes
- At least 3 years of full stack or back-end development and design through the full development cycle – from requirements to production release and customers’ support
- At least 3 years of experience in back-end development of web applications using Java and Spring Boot framework
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication
Practical experience in:
- SQL, databases – Oracle, Postgres, SQL server
- Microservices architecture
- REST API design and implementation
- AWS Cloud platform
- Java Swing
Advantages –Practical experience in:
- Multi-tenant applications development
- Working with containers (Docker)
- NoSQL Databases
Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Self-motivated, driven by getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn new technologies and methodologies and adapt to the team’s needs
Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse agile team
Customer and product driven
Our office is in Airport city.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility – Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here.
We offer great benefits s, as you’d expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.