Job Description and Requirements
The Static Analysis team is looking for a developer, with interest in building security tools, to join the Synopsys Sigma team. This intern position involves evolving our static analysis product to help detect vulnerabilities in customer code. In particular, the job will include researching security defects, writing analysis rules for detecting these defects in Rust, testing and evaluating the results to maintain accurate reporting in a scalable and performant manner. The perfect candidate will have a strong passion for improving software quality and security, enthusiasm about programming languages, — but foremost a strong desire to learn.
- Research how security vulnerabilities manifest in the code
- Write analysis rules to detect security vulnerabilities
- Perform testing and evaluation of the rules on large code bases
- Experience in software development, preferably in Rust
- Experience with development on UNIX
- Interest or experience with web application or mobile security
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.