Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Electronic Industrial Solutions Group, which provides test and measurement solutions across a broad set of electronic industrial end markets, focusing on high-growth applications in the automotive and energy industries, and measurement solutions for consumer electronics, education and manufacturing, as well as semiconductor parametric testing, nano-positioning metrology and material science. The group provides electronic design and test software, instruments, and systems used in the simulation, design, validation, manufacturing, installation and optimization of electronic equipment.
About the Job:
We are seeking passionate and innovative students who would like to join our dynamic team in a new product introduction (NPI) project related to wire bond testing using Vectorless test (EISG-COE). You will work on developing some component of our Wire bond product offering. This will entail development work in Angular, NodeJS, C# and/or Python.
About the Team:
You will be working in a team with a product owner and developers to design and implement the feature. You will also clarify the requirements and enhancements with the product management team.
- Understand the current state of the software, with support from team.
- Gather requirements and work with product owner to refine the requests for implementation.
- Based on requirements, breakdown the user stories to into manageable tasks
- Implement the feature in code following coding best practices and guidelines.
- Code review and unit testing to ensure software quality.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor/Master Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a software related discipline, from an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in object-oriented analysis, design & programming
- Experience and interest in software development.
- Able to work independently and creatively.
- Familiarity with software tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, git and Bitbucket
Good to have the knowledge and experience of:
- AI/ML in area of OCR/ICR
- Test automation
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.