Job Description and Requirements
- You will be part of the industry’s leading Static Timing Analysis (STA) software R&D team working on projects in the fields of STA, hierarchal analysis, and 3DIC.
- Challenges include the design of efficient data structure and algorithms, solutions to problems imposed by advanced technology nodes, and a commitment to deliver high-quality production software which satisfies customer needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining C and C++ based applications in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Experienced with software development lifecycle, and proficiency with debugging and configuration management tools.
- Attentive to strict performance and quality requirements.
- Understanding of VLSI design flow and methodology would be a plus.
- Sound communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to steer and coordinate discussions in a small group as well as present them in an organized fashion to larger groups.
- Prior understanding and experience in CAD tool development and hardware design would be a plus.
- Ability to produce design documents based on product requirements.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. CS, EE,CE . Previous years experience in programming EDA software is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.