Our Cloud team is responsible for architecting, developing, integrating, and operating Synopsys EDA products, solutions, services, and eco-system that will allow our customers to buy, monitor, and manage our software products on the cloud. We are looking for passionate full stack hands-on leader with background in building, operating multi-tenant SaaS applications with cloud native architecture from ground up. We will be delivering world class cloud solutions to our customers.
Experience in dealing and communicating at different levels of the organization is highly desirable. Ability to work unaided and exceptional verbal/written communication, leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills are a must. The emphasis is on real-world experience in building, deploying, and operating distributed systems on scale using cloud technologies.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience developing large scale architectures and applications for public cloud with hands-on coding experience
- Minimum 3 years of Python coding skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS)
- Proven understanding of and implementation experience in cloud networking & security
- Expertise in automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Python
- Experience in working messaging tools such as Kafka, RabbitMQ and experience in SQL, NoSQL databases and in-memory databases such as redis.
- Hands on experience using cloud native DevOps tools and processes in creating automated CI /CD pipelines
- Ability to work autonomously and exceptional verbal/written communication, leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills are a must.
- Cloud certifications: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Extensive experience in architecting, designing, and building cloud native multi-tenant SaaS applications preferably in Java, Python languages
- Hands-on experience in implementing microservices architectures, containerization, fault-tolerance, orchestration, and security with Kubernetes deployment
- Must have experience in developing microservices with RESTful APIs with Java, Python languages.
- Requires a proven background in data structures, algorithms, performance, and scalability for application development.
- Demonstrates good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in configuring, deploying, managing, and monitoring applications on Azure, AWS, and GCP
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.