If you are an outstanding Engineering or Computer Science graduate with a BS or MS degree and 3+ years of applicable experience in C++, are interested in developing highly sophisticated software, are not afraid of dealing with software challenges, then you may consider joining our R&D team. The activities will include design, development and maintenance of features in a tool to debug hardware designs, testing and scalability analysis, code reviews and knowledge sharing. You will be working in Belo Horizonte as part of a dynamic, challenge-oriented group as well as interacting with other developers and product experts around the world.
Education and Experience required
- Must have:
- Experience in C++ development
- Experience with Unix environment
- Experience developing software using version control systems
- Solid Object-oriented programming knowledge
- Solid advanced data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Great verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting environments – either Tcl or Python
- Knowledge/Experience with Formal verification and/or simulation
- Knowledge/Experience EDA and VLSI design, including Verilog and VHDL languages.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.