As a Unix Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining large Unix network. Troubleshoot day to day issues and support production operations. You will write scripts that help automate processes. Closely work with Software engineering teams and release engineers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- At least 1-3 years experience working on Unix systems.
- Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle including CI/CD will be beneficial
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.