Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Piyush Goswami, Director of Software Engineering at Perforce is searching for a Software Engineer to join the team. We are looking for an experienced engineer, who has hands-on experience with Node.js based backends. Your daily tasks will include feature development, technical designs, refactoring and creating proof of concept solutions for our products and Atlassian integrations.
The No. 1 diagram app for software teams, Gliffy helps companies draw together. Teams can drag and drop their way to compelling diagrams and productive collaboration. What’s more, Gliffy seamlessly integrates with most platforms including Confluence and Jira to bring ideas to life.
- Write application code in Gliffy backends and integrations
- Create new and updated existing Node.js/Java based backend services
- Create documentation about features you develop that is sufficient for others in your team to understand what has been done and how to use the deliverables
- Analyse performance and security of the components you are working with and provide input for improvements
- Do meaningful code reviews for other developers in your agile team
- Write unit and integration tests for the code changes
- Work with rest of the agile team to break down business requirements into technical tasks
- Refactor old codebase
- Create Proof of Concept solutions for new technologies and features
- Mentor and technically guide other engineers on the team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer, ideally with complex systems, and Enterprise applications
- Hands-on experience with Node.JS (mandatory)
- Coding in Java (desirable)
- Experience of working with JS based frameworks like React/Vue will also be highly desirable
- Extensive experience with APIs (both consumer and provider sides)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Redis and at least one SQL based database engine
- Experience with security mechanisms for user accounts like OAUTH, JWT, etc
- Worked in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Experience with Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence) API’s
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.