As a condition of employment with Cadence, newly hired employees will be required to provide Cadence with proof of full vaccination, unless legally entitled to an accommodation.
We are looking for software engineer to help design and develop AMS Designer, the worlds leading mixed-signal simulation software. You will be a part of a global team, have independent projects and also work closely with our senior engineering team. The work will involve taking new and exciting software development ideas right from inception through to reality.
The position is open to candidates at all levels, including new and recent grads. Strong understanding of software data structure and algorithms and proficiency in C/C++ are basic job requirements. An understanding of software design tools, including IDEs and debuggers, is required.
The job is located in San Jose, CA. Relocation assistance is available. B.S. or higher in computer science, engineering, physics, math or a related area is required.
- B.S. in engineering, computer science or related field + 3 years experience or M.S. in engineering, computer science or related field + 0-2 years experience
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and databases.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++, gdb debugging, and general software development skills
Nice to have
- Interest in analog or digital design
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix development.
- Coursework in circuit analysis, signal processing, statistics.
- Exposure to the Cadence Virtuoso environment, Cadence AMS Designer or other electronic design platforms.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.