Our client in Dearborn, MI is looking for a Software Engineer Controls. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop Autosar-based embedded software components.
- Scale, modify and re-factor existing software components to meet new architecture requirements.
- Work with our client´s architecture and validation teams, tool vendors, and AUTOSAR basic software partners to create reusable software components, supporting documentation, and integration guides.
- Perform code-level integration-related tasks such as replicating build environments, source code debugging, and continuously improving and streamlining deployments.
- BS in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, or related Field.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience in C/C++ or Python.
- 1+ years’ experience in networking particularly in Service Oriented Architecture, SOME/IP, socket adaptor, and Ethernet stack.
- 1+ year experience in developing Proof-of-Concept applications for automotive ECUs.
- 1+ years’ experience working in an agile environment
- MS in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science or related Field.
- Experience in software development for automotive control units.
- Experience in AUTOSAR Methodology and workflows.
- Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR software development/integration projects.
- Familiar with RTE configuration activities.
- Good hands-on with AUTOSAR Authoring Tool.
- Embedded software development experience in Linux platform.
- Software Simulation experience using Hardware Models.
- Good, embedded debugging skills.
- Self-reliant, approachable with good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of tools used for embedded program development.
- Knowledge of safety-systems, ISO26262,ASIL A-D.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.