We require competent candidates with a Master (desired) or Bachelor (required) degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with relevant work experience. Candidates must be proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), automation frameworks, Python, and Agile software development processes and tools.
· Work as part of a team developing high performance networking software. This position aims toward improving automated testing of the software throughout its development.
Required experience and skills:
· Proficiency in automation frameworks and Python programming is required.
· Experience with CI/CD technologies and workflows is desired.
· Experience with open source development is desired.
· Experience with Linux platforms is desired.
· Extensive experience with CI/CD and testing (revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
· Experience with Agile software development is required.
· Strong written communication skills are required.
Additional desired competencies:
· Knowledge of network protocols is desired.
· Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
· Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g. IPsec, SSL) is desired.
For careers related questions and applications, please contact email@example.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.corigine.com.