We are looking for a talented engineer for our circuit simulation suite SpectreFX (Fastspice) Product line. You will work on several possible R&D projects (Fastspice event-driven algorithms, circuit partitioning, graph traversal, matrix solver, parallel computing, memory/cpu optimization) and be responsible for advancing and creating state-of-the-art circuit simulation technologies and solutions.
- Our ideal candidate must be proficient in C/C++ Unix development, possess a thorough knowledge of numerical methods for transistor-level circuit simulation, and understand the custom IC design and verification practices.
- Knowledge on general EDA algorithm or analog circuit design is a plus.
- Candidates must have a proven ability to learn from and work with an engineering and cross-functional team to deliver innovative technologies in a production environment.
- Experience in circuit simulation and EDA would be a plus.
- Required education for this role is a MS in CS/EE or related degree.