Our client in Dearborn, MI is looking for a Software Engineer Calibration. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
Looking for a Software Developer to be part of OTA (Over the Air) delivery team that is part of the Model e Software Development organization. This individual will play a key role in automating some of the critical steps in the overall OTA delivery processes.
- Work with OTA team members, collect requirements and track them using Jira.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy the process automation scripts using Python in-house APIs.
- Schedule and monitor the health of automation jobs using GitHub Actions.
- Create, program, and maintain Confluence dashboards using SQL/JQLs.
- Create and maintain Jira Filters and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Software development experience in Python and SQL.
- Experience with Design Patterns and OOP.
- 3+ years of software development in Python and SQL.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about quality and software excellence.
- Position fully onsite.
- Eclipse knowledge.
- Code management using GitHub.
- REST APIs.
- Jira, Jira Cloud and Jira Align and know how to create filters, dashboards, and reports to communicate health of initiatives for various levels of management.
- Jira Automation, GitHub Actions, and SharePoint APIs.
- Atlassian Confluence dashboards creation using Table Transformer programming.
- Testing process and test automation.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.