Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Piyush Goswami, Director of Software Engineering at Perforce is searching for a Software Engineer (Automation) to join the team. We are looking for a test engineer to join the Gliffy team. Your main focus is functional testing of all Gliffy products. This includes new feature testing, regression testing, production defects verification and updating test cases. In future it is possible to grow towards test automation.
The No. 1 diagram app for software teams, Gliffy helps companies draw together. Teams can drag and drop their way to compelling diagrams and productive collaboration. What’s more, Gliffy seamlessly integrates with most platforms including Confluence and Jira to bring ideas to life.
- Testing new features of Gliffy product
- Creating new test cases and updating existing test cases
- Production defects validation
- Regression testing existing features before releases
- Working as a team member in one of our agile engineering teams
- Analyse server logs to detect bugs and provide extra input for developers
- Release planning and coordination
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of working experience in software engineering team
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and what is Test Engineer role in the Agile team
- Experience with manual testing of web based applications (mandatory)
- Experience with analysing production defects and writing good quality bug descriptions for developers
Nice to have:
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Load and performance testing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.