- Develops emulation and/or prototype system compilation database codes and GUI.
- Develops emulation and/or prototype system runtime codes and runtime GUI.
- Develops test for emulation and/or prototype system.
- Maintains project documentation.
- some experience working with emulation platforms such as: Palladium, Veloce or Zebu, including compilation, debug, and performance tuning.
- debug hardware issues from waveforms
- Demonstrated experience with algorithm and data structure design.
- Demonstrated experience with software testing methods.
- Minimum of BS/MS.
- Working knowledge of software languages (assembler, C, C++, etc.)
- Working knowledge if software development tools (compilers, debuggers, emulators, etc.)
- Working knowledge of software development in Linux
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL and System Verilog is a plus.
- Requires good communication skills, attention to details, and ability to work in multi-site/multi-person project
- Strong software development background.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.corigine.com.