We are looking for talented candidates with strong background in Computer Science or Computer Application with excellent software engineering skills.
This is a software engineering position in Simulator Front End team of Cadence’s Spectre® product.
The key R&D group is responsible for loading netlist, elaborating and optimizing database for kernel with minimal time and memory consumption.
- Work closely with team to understand and elaborate new requirements from customer
- Interact with internal and external users to identify and resolve product defects
- Design and develop high quality, scalable, high performance code
- Participate in code review to ensure new code conforms to high standards
- Improve software performance
- Have good command of C++ programming and algorithm and familiarity with development under Linux/Unix environment.
- Proficiency with linux/unix tools.
- Skills in one or more of script such as Python
- Understand with build and version-control systems.
- Good communications skills to work with team or across tems.
- Good English communication skill both verbally and writing.
- Knowledgeable at principles of compiler. Knowing Lex/yacc or other lexical/syntax analyzers will be plus.
- Know with Spice/spectre netlist format, circuit simulation knowledge and EDA experience would be a good advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.