You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to support the development, integration, and testing of a production AI acceleration platform. You will be responsible to evolve Expedera SDK and integrate with Tensorflow, TFLite, and Pytorch framework. You will collaborate with algorithm research teams to map AI computation graphs to hardware, create cost-benefit analysis and optimize performance.
- Strong C++ and Python development experience.
- Familiarity with Compiler technologies and scheduling optimization. Bonus if you have worked on compiler frameworks like TVM.
- Understanding of Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing neural networks.
- Knowledge of how to evaluate performance, and how to debug, diagnose and drive resolution of cross-disciplinary system issues.
- Experience with agile development, CI/CD, and code review process.
- 3-5 years of experiencing production level software.
- BS/MS in Computer Science.
- Highly self-motivated, and self-starter.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.linkedin.com.