Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge, with the ability to work in a hybrid way, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process. We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations.
Our platform wraps and extends industry standard tools to bring the techniques of modern software engineering and data science to a field that has seen only modest change in the last decade.
- Agile software development – delivering into the complex ecosystem we are addressing is only possible with high levels of test automation and trust across teams
- Architectural skills – our codebase is large and we object-orientation, pattern-based and functional approaches to understand and manage it
- Communication skills – within your team and across to other teams, externally to stakeholders, in person and through documentation. It is essential we can bring others in to deliver and advocate for our work
- “Can do” attitude – we operate across technical domains with large external stakeholders. Varied technical challenges and priorities are all part of the fun in an ambitious company like Agile Analog
- Python – our primary codebase is in Python and we need people with the skills to dive in
Even better if you have:
Any experience in dev-ops, machine learning, data engineering, API design, compiled languages or electronic engineering will all come in handy, but you’ll get plenty of opportunities for exposure and learning on the job.
To give you a flavour of what we are using at the moment:
- Devops: AWS, Gitlab, puppet, terraform
- Software: Python, pytest, json-rpc, containers (+ numpy, scipy, matplotlib and other numerical libraries to help Analog Engineers)
- Analog Engineers: Perforce (for analog designs not software), Virtuoso, Spectre, Jupyter Notebooks, numpy, scipy, matplotlib
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Professional development and professional society membership
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.