Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
About the Opportunity
At Keysight, we pride ourselves on creating the world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope. Joining our team as a software engineer places you at the forefront of technological advancement. You’ll have the exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge hardware and software, pushing the boundaries of what’s achievable in the dynamic field of test and measurement.
This engineering position is located at the base of Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain in beautiful Colorado Springs, which is also the home of the Olympic Training Center and U.S. Air Force Academy. If you enjoy the outdoors, there are plenty of opportunities for hiking, camping, fishing, mountain biking, white water rafting, skiing, snowboarding, golfing, state and national park outings, and more year-round. Keysight Colorado Springs is also located only two miles away from the famous Garden of the Gods Park.
About the team
At Keysight, you’ll be part of a team of talented engineers who are passionate about making a difference. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, and you’ll be surrounded by people who are committed to excellence.
As a crucial member of our team, you’ll be embarking on an exhilarating journey where you get to:
- Ignite Innovation: Design, implement, and test groundbreaking oscilloscope software that will set new standards in the industry. Your work will drive the future of test and measurement technology.
- Connect with Customers: Dive deep into understanding customer requirements and play a pivotal role in crafting solutions that meet their evolving needs. Your work will directly impact users worldwide.
- Collaborate for Excellence: Join forces with our exceptional QA engineers to ensure that the software we deliver is nothing short of exceptional. Together, we’ll set the benchmark for quality in the field.
- Embrace the Cutting Edge: Stay on the forefront of software development tools and processes, constantly pushing boundaries and embracing the latest advancements. Your passion for innovation will be unleashed.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with embedded systems, microcontrollers, and hardware interfaces
- An understanding of electrical engineering principles, digital design, and electronic components
- Working knowledge in building, testing, and debugging software
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of analog circuit design and mixed-signal systems
- Experience using digital oscilloscopes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio using C++
- Familiarity with Git source control
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools – Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket
This position requires access to technology and/or technical data that is subject to U.S. export controls. You must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills; Most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed below.
Colorado pay range: MIN $91,000- MAX $140,000