Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Altair One™ is a modern, secure, and robust cloud platform for collaborative engineering and Data Analytics. It provides instant access to industry leading simulation and data analytics tools along with on-demand access to High Performance Computing infrastructure for unlimited design exploration. Users can immediately benefit from technologies such as Remote Visualization, GPU based computing and rendering, Design Optimization, Data Analytics and Visualization integrated within a single unified environment and without disrupting existing workflows.
We are seeking a full stack developer for our next generation cloud-based applications. You will collaborate with a team to deliver new features in a 3D design and visualization application, with an emphasis on the back end. You will also be assisting with architecture and user experience.
You should possess a strong aptitude for technology and possess excellent troubleshooting skills. The ideal candidate will have proven experience building and delivering scalable enterprise grade solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Design, implement and test end to end features
- Collaborate on architecture and integration requirements
- Apply your experience to problems at any level of the technology stack
- Quickly learn new technology and frameworks
- Showcase POCs enabling use of new frameworks/technologies
What You Will Need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 1+ year of web development experience
- Good written and verbal communication combined with strong presentation skills
- Experience with TypeScript, Python, Java, Golang a plus
- Understand of microservice architecture
- Experience with real-time client-server communication using WebSockets
- Understanding of a message broker such as RabbitMQ or Kafta
- Familiarity with CAE or CAD data a plus
- Experience with a graph database will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge with at least 1 public cloud provider will be considered a plus.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Flex Time
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Unlimited vacation and Unlimited sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Collaborative environment
- Charitable Matching Program
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.