Designs, develops, sustains, tests, validates, and debugs software to enable specific factory, wafer process, packaging features, capabilities, solutions, and/or reference platforms for Intel manufactured products. May work across multiple layers of the software stack spanning firmware, drivers, operating systems, database platforms, storage platforms, network/firewall, middleware, frameworks, algorithms, automated material handling systems, and/or applications for mission critical distributed enterprise systems spanning a large number of clients/servers and applications across multiple operating systems, specific technology, product/platform, or Manufacturing segment.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with 3+ years experience -OR- a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field in the following:
- Python, C++/C# programming, data structures, algorithms and Operating Systems
- Software design methodologies
- Embedded systems, microcontrollers and CPU architecture
- Version control and continuous integration tools (GIT, GITHUB/GITLAB, etc)
- LINUX development environments. Linux kernel internals
- Debug Hardware, low-level APIs, components such as I/O’s, interrupts, network communication protocols, etc. (added couple of commas)
- X86 assembly programming
- Cross platform development ( ex: windows, Linux) and EFI
- Visual Studio
- NET environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.