Website Siemens EDA
Role : Software Developer (UI) The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Software Developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- Working knowledge of any Grid Plugin like AG-Grid or any other Grid plugin, Web Security.
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, SCA tools, Unit test, TDD with Agile/Scrum environment
- Exposure to cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and related technologies, container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) in preferred.
- Exposure in Java technologies with Spring framework is preferred.
- Exposure to design principles and design patterns
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.