Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
As a Train control Software, you will be responsible developing control software for our our innovative rail vehicles. Your task, and responsibilities are as follows:
- Definition of system requirements and system interface specifications for vehicle control.
- You design and implement software components in alignment with the guidelines for safety-relevant software systems
- Designing control functions based on functional block diagrams.
- Generating software test specifications, conduct code review and support in design verification.
- You should support in integration tests and validation tests.
- Analysing diagnostic information, bug fixing and defining new control logics to improve the vehicle performance.
- General understanding of loco/ train functions where you can contribute independently for routine tasks
- You are responsible to build logics in functional block diagram for various vehicle control functions.
- You are responsible to build TCMS interfaces with third party devices and work closely with system and circuit engineering
Use your skills to move the world forward
- We are looking for candidates having Bachelors or Master’s degree in electrical, electronic or computer science with 2 to 6 years
- Basic and relevant knowledge of locomotive/ train control, testing and commissioning.
- Basic knowledge of requirement engineering is prerequisite.
- You understand functional block diagrams using IEC 61131
- Good communication and presentation skill completes your profile.
- You should demonstrate strong teamwork and able to grasp new things quickly.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at:
https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.