The Alphawave IP team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for electronics, software, and communication technology. We look for individuals with a deep desire to build great products and we value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the SoC architect, RTL designers and other verification engineers to achieve verification closure
- Be responsible for functional verification of a block
- Develop and execute test and coverage plans to ensure the functional completeness
- Create, reuse and debug testbenches, verification components and tests for verification of the design
- Be expected to adopt the evolving verification methodologies used in the industry to functionally verify increasingly more complex SoC designs within aggressive, market-driven schedules, and work within the existing verification infrastructure on currently active projects.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 3+ years of verification experience on large ASIC development projects
- Solid understanding of Computer Architecture and Digital Design concepts
- Strong background in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++/OOO coding techniques
- Experience working with UVM, OVM or equivalent
- Knowledge of PCIe/Ethernet protocol is an added advantage
- Experience with constrained random verification, functional coverage and assertions
- Familiarity with scripting languages: perl/tcl /Bash/python
- Experience working with industry standards tools such Synopsys VCS, VC Formal, DVE, Verdi, GDB or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s (or preferably Master’s) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.awaveip.com.