As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Benchmarking Engineer to work in our Customer Experience organization. The Benchmarking team is primarily outward looking and measures performance on hardware platforms to satisfy customer performance requests and needs for current products. We are seeking motivated candidates with broad experience and excellent communication skills. You will develop a rich experience of industry needs and SiFive solutions.
- Setup and maintenance of benchmarking equipment with SiFive FPGAs, silicon and simulation environments for benchmarking analysis.
- Running, measuring, and analyzing standard and custom benchmarks on SiFive products in both HW and simulation environments.
- Debugging and answering customer benchmark related questions and making enhancements to customer collaterals.
- Collaborating with the Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams to demonstrate SiFive products and values to customers, resolving technical issues, and representing customer needs internally.
- 3+ years of applicable experience.
- A BSEE/MSEE, BSCS/MSCS or equivalent.
- Familiarity with computer architecture, micro-architecture as well as system software, benchmark software and profiling tools.
- Familiarity with Dhrystone, CoreMark, SPEC, EEMBC, MLPerf, other standard benchmarks, and vector benchmarks.
- Understanding of RISC processor design, including pipelines, caches, and memory system hierarchy, especially as they relate to overall system behavior and performance.
- Familiarity with a Linux based development environment and C/C++ and assembly languages along with a working knowledge of scripting languages such as Tcl and Python. Experience in using FPGA, RTL or simulation models as software development and benchmarking platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to handle priorities on multiple tasks.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit boards.greenhouse.io.