Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Joining our Digital Enterprise Services team means you’ll have the opportunity to impact the complete value chain from classic product related services (support services, learning services, field service, maintenance, and upgrades) to innovative data-based services (cyber security, analytical services, and cloud technology) which let customers leverage opportunities in the digitalization era. The overall goal of Digital Enterprise Services is to support customers in increasing plant availability, production quality, and enhance productivity.
The position is for site level administrator to help provide support for our teams located in Johnson City, TN. This role encompasses providing support as an office administrator, in support of our customer services team. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, possess an ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and have strong communication and technical administrative skills which requires multi-tasking on various inquiries in a team-oriented environment.
The administrative assistant is accountable and responsible for providing administration support for the facility and any other items which come up on a day-to-day basis. This position will be required to run daily SAP, represent site as our EH&S officer, including site security support, and utilize SAP for PO and order generation for supplies.
We are looking for a Team Administrative Assistant. This position will be based in Johnson City, TN.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Responsibilities include project management, general record management, clerical duties, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, managing spreadsheets, filing, and emailing
- Completes assigned day-to-day tasks.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, and writes respective minutes and protocols.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Answers, screens, and monitors email, and manages inbound and outbound correspondence.
- Monitors all information flow, including updating systems and electronic processing.
- Manages purchasing support for our teams support tools.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Assist in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- Assists in our site business continuity assessments and security operations.
- Leads our site EH&S program.
- May assist in preparing annual budgets, and completes analysis of monthly budget activity.
- High school diploma/GED is a minimum.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and be familiar with internet usage.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently to multi-task and to handle confidential requests.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- EH&S skills as well as security knowledge.
- Understand and perform complex oral and written instructions with little or no supervision.
- Establish effective working relationships with others.
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $43890 to $75,240 The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.