- Build and develop relationships with customers, manage customer expectations to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Follow up customers’ questions on SerDes IP.
- Track and update JIRA support tracking management system to meet SLA.
- Verilog model integration and simulation.
- GDS physical integration and floorplan design.
- DFT integration.
- Timing closure.
- SerDes EVB testing.
- Firmware integration.
- Post-Silicon bring up.
- Post-Silicon validation.
- Analyze and identify characteristics of requirements.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/ Communication Engineering and related.
- At least 5 years experience from SerDes product FAE or PM of semiconductor company; chip design experience is preferred.
- Familiar with SerDes or IC design/verification/manufacturing flow, familiar with software and hardware of SerDes or chip application.
- Deeply understanding on high-speed IO of advanced process (16nm/7nm/5nm)、 high-speed SerDes(28G/56G/112G)、PCI Express, or deeply understanding on advanced process IP/chip design and advanced package technology.
- Deep understanding or relevant experience on SerDes application and its technology supply chain, IP partners and customers are preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization and coordination ability, good project management ability and self-driving ability.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.