In this position you will participate in developing advanced mixed signal circuits for low power, high-speed, Fin-FET SERDES macros to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs. You will join a highly collaborative team, and your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidates with and without experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed below.
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals.
- Mixed signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced FinFET processes.
- SERDES circuit implementation such as:
- Analog front-end design for RX
- Equalization design: CTLE, VGA, DFE
- High speed sampler design
- Adaptation algorithms for system level simulations
- High speed ADC
- High Speed Clocking
- TX Serializer and Driver Design
- Signal Integrity.
- Operation of lab equipment such as J-BERT, high-speed scopes, etc.
- Contribute to the circuit design of advanced Fin-FET SERDES macros.
- Design of different circuit blocks: CTLE, DFE, data samplers, high-speed ADC, driver, PLL, clocking, CDR, etc.
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis.
- Design review and documentation.
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation.
- MSEE or above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability, and business requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.