Codasip was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. STUDIO was born in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. We are succeeding. At the same time RISC-V was gaining traction, so it was natural for Codasip to embrace it as an Open Instruction Set Architecture (ISA).
Codasip is expanding in the UK. We are looking for Verification Engineers at all levels to build out our team and help deliver and expand our product roadmap. The role can be based in either our Bristol or Cambridge offices, or remotely within the United Kingdom.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative, we think you will work well with us.
- Verification of RISC-V processors and extensions
- Creation of verification plans
- Development of test bench and test bench components
- Development of and tracking of verification metrics
- Bug hunting and root cause analysis of complex issues
- Technical specification and documentation writing
- Be responsible for defining, estimating and tracking your own work
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Over 5 years recent and relevant experience with verification methodologies as applied to CPU and/or ASIC verification including UVM and SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of CPU architecture
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- User knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- Ability to work across teams to debug issues and find root causes
- Knowledge of RISC-V instruction set
- Good knowledge of computer systems and architecture
- Experience with formal proof verification methods
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng, MEng or equivalents) in a numerate discipline
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.