We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on Senior Verification Engineer to join our dynamic team and add value as a technical contributor on ASIC/SoC IP development projects. You will work on various exciting and challenging verification projects using high level verification languages as well as collaborating closely with ASIC/SoC project leaders to implement complete verification environments and methodologies. To succeed in this role, you will have to be an analytical thinker who can respond to changing priorities quickly.
What you will be doing
- Tracking development activities and administer milestones deliverables
- Contributing to creative and talented technical teams ability to achieve targets
- Independently delivering a verification task to agreed goals with some guidance from more senior engineers
- May be leading or training others on the team
- Broadening your cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Keeping up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state-of-the-art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry
- Coordinating and communicating with cross functional teams to define and create verification plans
- Contributing to specialised projects with some guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality in your work
- Interacting and collaborating with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- Contributing to technical white papers
- You may contribute to sales support as part of a team
What you will bring
- A degree/masters or PhD in relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, verilog, Unit level or Top-level verification
- Knowledge of a single OR multiple sub function(s)
- Hands-on expertise in IP and/or SoC level functional verification
- Be able to evaluate issues and defines solutions as part of a team or take the lead in solving the issue
- Be able to apply judgment in interpreting results and conduct quantitative analysis
- An uncanny knack of spotting what is the root cause of why something is not working properly and instinctively knowing how to fix it.
- SystemVerilog, UVM, ABV, constrained random verification
- VHDL, PSL, SVA
- VMM, OVM
- Formal verification – model checking, CDC, coverage closure, x-prop
- Power aware verification – UPF and or CPF, RTL and gate-level simulation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation
- HW acceleration – emulation
- Verification infrastructure automation – Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT
- Coverage databases e.g. UCDB
Who you are
- A confident leader with good communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills
- You are self-organised and have the ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Have the ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- You enjoy working as part of a multinational team and collaborating with other disciplines
- Ambitious in wanting career development
Where you will work
For many people, their image of Morocco is based on black and white Hollywood movies. The reality is different, particularly in Rabat where our Moroccan office is located. This modern city sits where the Bouregreg River meets to warm Atlantic Ocean with many fantastic beaches. Small wonder that the Rabat office is high on the list for Sondrel staff to visit and even relocate to!https://www.sondrel.com/careers/where-were-hiring/rabat-morocco
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 19 days annual holiday
- Public and Religious holidays in addition to annual leave
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Maternity Leave
- Medical coverage
- Continuous training with online training platform
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.sondrel.com.