What you will be doing
- Tracking development activities and administer milestones deliverables
- Contributing to creative and talented technical teams ability to achieve targets
- Independently delivering a verification task to agreed goals with some guidance from more senior engineers
- May be leading or training others on the team
- Broadening your cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Keeping up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state-of-the-art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry
- Coordinating and communicating with cross functional teams to define and create verification plans
- Contributing to specialised projects with some guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality in your work
- Interacting and collaborating with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- Contributing to technical white papers
- You may contribute to sales support as part of a team
What you will bring
- A degree/masters or PhD in relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Metric driven verification, verification planning, functional coverage, code coverage, verilog, Unit level or Top-level verification
- Knowledge of a single OR multiple sub function(s)
- Hands-on expertise in IP and/or SoC level functional verification
- Be able to evaluate issues and defines solutions as part of a team or take the lead in solving the issue
- Be able to apply judgment in interpreting results and conduct quantitative analysis
- An uncanny knack of spotting what is the root cause of why something is not working properly and instinctively knowing how to fix it.
- SystemVerilog, UVM, ABV, constrained random verification
- VHDL, PSL, SVA
- VMM, OVM
- Formal verification – model checking, CDC, coverage closure, x-prop
- Power aware verification – UPF and or CPF, RTL and gate-level simulation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation
- HW acceleration – emulation
- Verification infrastructure automation – Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT
- Coverage databases e.g. UCDB
Who you are
- A confident leader with good communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills
- You are self-organised and have the ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Have the ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- You enjoy working as part of a multinational team and collaborating with other disciplines
- Ambitious in wanting career development
Where you will work
We have offices in both Theale and Bristol. Our Headquarters is based in Theale where you will be located around plenty of country pubs in the area, golf courses, fishing lakes, good cycle and walking routes. Our Bristol office is modern, open plan complex located by the intersection of the M4 and M5.
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid annual holiday + Public Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Online training platform
- Eye tests
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
If you have a CV please fill out the form below, otherwise follow us on LinkedIn and we can reach out to you with more details and information:
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.sondrel.com.