You are a talented frontend mobile developer who is a problem solver at heart. You thrive working in a creative and collaborative environment. You are a motivated self starter who takes ownership of all aspects of your projects. You are also deeply in tune with the quickly evolving landscape of mobile development.
What you will do:
- Enhance Toggled’s Smart Building Management Platform including web and mobile applications
- Work closely with project managers and backend developers to implement feature requirements
- Own the Android application lifecycle: developing, build, publishing and further support/aligning with new requirements/SDKs.
- Support new API functionality on the frontend
- Create serverless (cloud based) functions in Python to extend API functionality
- Manage subscriptions and message handling of MQTT data streams
- Follow GitLab flow, participate in code reviews and deploy code using GitLab’s CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
What you will need:
- React, React Native
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proficiency with Android Studio and Android SDK tools, different versions of Android
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Frontend development (JS, HTML, CSS)
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Comfortable working with code written by others, including bug fixing, and refactoring legacy code
- Good communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.