- Management of the software development team (5 engineers) to deliver the product configuring our FlexNoC IP interconnect solution, including:
- a PyQt-based user interface,
- algorithms building an intermediate representation of the NoC complying with a customer configuration (Python and C++),
- software modules exporting NoC collaterals (RTL, backend scripts, verification, models).
- Design and develop new Python and PyQt-based features.
- Develop visualization and layout algorithms for graph-based structures.
- Help improve and refine processes, methodologies, and metrics.
Experience, Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of software development, with 5+ years in team management.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building software frameworks (preferably with GUI components written using Qt).
- Knowledge of Qt or PyQt
- Experience with C / C++ and Python
- Strong software knowledge base:
- Data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of software systems design
- Extensive experience with object-oriented design
- Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java…)
- Experience working with at least one scripting language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Knowledge of hardware design, SoC architecture or interconnect technology is a plus
- Master degree in CS (Computer Science), or equivalent preferred
Position based on Montigny Le Bretonneux 78 – Remote possible 2 days / week
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.